Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Security Training for employees and IT staff.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer/ Engineering Science or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge: Professional certification such as CCNP, MCSE, CISM or equivalent
- Independent problem solving and analysis.
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication (Vietnamese/ English).
- Good in time management.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within a multi-function, multi-discipline team environment with strong influencing and management skills.
- Experience: minimum of 10 years experienced in IT field and 05 years experienced in IT Security/ Infrastructure
- Experience in Database Management and computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, Antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
*Notes: Please include your profile picture and expected salary in your CVs.
- Competitive salary & allowances
- Total bonus from 1.5 – 7.0 months
- Premium Health care package
- Training opportunities
- Transportation allowance
- Lunch allowance (as policy company)