Understanding the inconvenience and difficulties of customers in accessing Mitsubishi products and services in the face of the complicated situation of Covid-19 epidemic, Mitsubishi Motors Vietnam (MMV), and the nationwide network of authorized dealers have implemented many customer support programs during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Accordingly, Mitsubishi Motors Vietnam will coordinate with the dealer network to focus on strengthening customer support services such as:
1. Conducting a test drive at home. The car will be sent to customer’s home for testing.
2. Promoting online activities, hotlines for troubleshooting, and other online consulting channels of MMV. Customers can visit MMV’s Fanpage or Youtube (hyperlink attached) to view introduction videos of Mitsubishi’s popular models.
3. Providing door-to-door services and receiving and returning vehicles at home for customers who need to maintain and repair their vehicles
4. Conducting continuous disinfection for showrooms, service workshops; cleaning and disinfecting working/customer reception areas of all Dealers nationwide.
5. In addition, to support customers who need repair or maintenance services, MMV will launch the “Customer care campaign” program with attractive preferential treatments and practical benefits for customers. Specific information about this program will be updated in early May on MMV website.
Through various efforts with a customer-focused motto, Mitsubishi Motors Vietnam hopes that this series of support activities will allow customers to experience Mitsubishi’s products and services in a most high-quality, safe, and convenient manner.
About Mitsubishi Motors Vietnam:
Established in 1994, Mitsubishi Motors Vietnam Co., Ltd. is the official distributor of Mitsubishi Motors Japan in Vietnam and one of the first joint venture to manufacture and distribute automobiles in Vietnam.
With 25 years of experience in the automotive market and the slogan “Drive your Ambition”, Mitsubishi Motors Vietnam is committed to bring the values and aspirations of the company in the future to customers. We will deliver outstanding performance vehicles with advanced and safe equipment.
Currently, Mitsubishi Motors Vietnam distributes 6 models of car in Vietnam: