Together with the whole country, joining hands to look to the Central region, Mitsubishi Motors Vietnam (MMV) deployed a policy to support repair of customer cars damaged by natural disasters in the Central region from October 21 to November 30, 2020.
Accordingly, in parallel with the regular activities and “Customer care campaign” at the Distributor (NPP), Mitsubishi Motors Vietnam cooperates with the NPP system to implement the program “Customer car repair support. damaged due to the impact of natural disasters in the central region ”, from October 21 to November 30, 2020, with practical policies:
- Free inspection of the damaged vehicles. (Apply to vehicles without being handled by insurance.)
- 15% discount for replacement parts.
- In case, customers come in CCC time and there are replacement parts relating to CCC items, customers will receive 20% discount on CCC items following the CCC campaign.
The program applies to the vehicles distributed by MMV that are in use and affected in the Central region. For more information and use of the above services, please contact directly 06 authorized NPP houses according to the list below for instructions.
List of dealer applying for Check and Repair Program:
- Kim Lien Vinh City
– Xo Viet Nghe Tinh Boulevard – Vinh City – Nghe An Province
– Phone number: Business: 0942.050.368 / Service: 091.521.7579
- Kim Lien Quang Binh
– 253 Quang Trung, Phu Hai, Dong Hoi, Quang Binh
– Phone number: (0232) 388 9999 / 817.337
- Daesco Hue
– Lot 19, Southeast Thuy An New Urban Area, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue
– Phone: Business: 0905.715.368 / Service: 0941.07.00.55
- Daesco Danang
– 51 Phan Dang Luu, Hai Chau District, City. Danang
– Phone: 0236-3628721 / 70.88.22
- SAVICO Danang
– 02 Nguyen Huu Tho, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
– Phone: 0236.3778.555 – 0236.3775.888 / 47.67.67
- Savico Quang Nam
– 351A Hung Vuong, An Xuan Ward, Tam Ky, Quang Nam
– Phone number: 0827373637 | 02353827888