LOGISTICS SENIOR STAFF
Location: Binh Duong
Level: Senior staff
- Implement and manage the overall logistic in supply chain process which includes shipping schedule with MC/MMC, Documents with supplier/Manufacturer for CKD’s RE, CBU as well as support team for Spare Part/ CKD’s RN;
- Responsible for managing the operational process such as shipment arrival notice, HS code, Ecus Declaration, Custom explaination for smoothly operation to MP and warehouse (Internal and External personal);
- Able to update the regulation of product industry to implement the correct and ontime;
- Bring a forward thinking, logical to improve logistics efficiencies and cost (At least, ensure the process is implemented properly). Implement best practices relative to processes, people development, use of tools and techniques, technologies etc…;
- Manage internal & external relationships with key stakeholders. This will include local/foreigner business partners;
- Provide the guidance to the Import and Export team to achieve the set goals.
- Education: Bachelor Degree of International Trade/ Foreign Trade/ or Related field.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of the logistics operation in Vietnam and managing 3PL companies in the country.
- Fluency in English
- Focused priorities, innovativeness and motivation
- Assertive as well as willing with challenge
- Good behavior/Attitue and exhibit team based work culture.
- Ability to think in an innovative manner
- Have the ability to study and find information analysis problems and summarize the reason.
- Having knowledge about the HS code for spare parts/ CKD);
- Experience in international import/ export regulations and documentation, particularly as it impacts Vietnam as well as Local regulation (Shiping, Custom, Document, Warehouse);
- Experienced and knowledge in Shipping, planning, Import & Export activities, warehouse and process management is highly desirable;
- Proven stakeholder management skills, including process management and key customer relationships.
* Notes: Please include your profile picture and expected salary in your CVs.
- Competitive salary & allowances
- Total bonus from 1.5 – 7.0 months
- Premium Health care package
- Shuttle bus/ transportation allowance;
- Meal allowance.